In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following legal aspects are reported:
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
- Website Owner: Gema Maria Esteban Romero – NIF / DNI 03449068-B – Hostal Sol Cristina
- Address: Avenida Obispo Quesada, 40-42. 40006, Segovia (Segovia), Spain
- Contact: Tel. 921 42 75 13 – Email: email@example.com
- Commercial register or administrative authorization:
- Activity: Hoteliers
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The web portal http://www.hostalsolcristina.com aims to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities that this organization carries out and the products and services it provides, for the development of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out here, without prejudice to those particular that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
In order to keep the information published on the website updated, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check the validity or accuracy of the same by going to official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by Gema Maria Esteban Romero, Hostal Sol Cristina or its collaborators. and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The images and other graphic elements contained on the website are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website.
The use of the contents must respect their particular licensing. In this way, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity, is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization from the owner of the Hostal Sol Cristina website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions concur:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and / or activity of the owner of the Web site.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, previously and expressly.
Regarding the quotations of third-party products and services, the owner of the website acknowledges in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of rights or any responsibility over the same, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you consider that our website may be violating your rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the website, in its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the website will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them .
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. Website http://www.hostalsolcristina.com.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website makes himself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all those contents. that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so in no case may binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our website may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is solely to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does a review of their contents and, therefore, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will have exclusively informative character and that in no case do they imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of other sites where they are located. The owner of the website cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for the possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
Links to the website http://www.hostalsolcristina.com must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by Gema Maria Esteban Romero of the page that makes the link.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- The owner of the website may request that a link to their website be removed, without having to allege any cause. In this case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way or guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink’s website.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the Web site, except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or con | ict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any con | ict that may arise during the visit to the website or the use of the services that may be offered therein, the owner of the website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of domicile of the User, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Segovia, Spain.